Wood Restoration Kit
Conveniently Packaged Kit Containing the Essential Products for Restoring and Repairing Rotted, Deteriorated, or Damaged Wood: LiquidWood®, WoodEpox®, and Abosolv®.
Uses: LiquidWood is a penetrating epoxy wood consolidant, used to structurally harden, regenerate and waterproof decayed wood. WoodEpox is a shrink-free epoxy putty used to fill, repair and replace missing wood, permanently. Abosolv is a general purpose thinner and solvent for epoxy. It is used to thin LiquidWood when necessary and can also be used for general epoxy clean-up.
Use these products together to restore and repair wood on windowsills and frames, columns, doors, moldings, clapboards, balustrades, boats, furniture and anywhere wood needs to be strengthened or repaired.
Features and Benfits: LiquidWood and WoodEpox are 100% compatible, and when used together, they create structural, shrink-free, permanent repairs that mimic original wood. They bond permanently even to previously damaged substrates and are resistant to further damage by water, insects, UV, and more. Both products can be machined with traditional woodworking tools and are paintable just like wood. These products are proven by decades of exceptional performance and are continually specified for use on prominent and historic structures. They are easy to use and produce professional results. Abosolv is an ideal inclusion in the kit as a thinner for LiquidWood and a general cleaning and smoothing solvent for both LiquidWood and WoodEpox.
Available in three sizes, these kits contain LiquidWood Part A and Part B, WoodEpox Part A and Part B, and Abosolv. Kit also contains disposable gloves, putty knife, mixing sticks, and instructions. Additional tools and accessories including measuring cups, disposable brushes, putty knives and more are available here.
Technical Characteristics: See individual product pages or download our technical data sheets for individual product specifications.
LiquidWood and WoodEpox are GREENGUARD® Certified meaning that they have been 3rd party verified to contain virtually no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds).
Wood Restoration with LiquidWood and WoodEpox
Learn the Basics - Mixing LiquidWood
Learn the Basics - Mixing WoodEpox
Customer Questions & Answers
- Can this be used on partially rotted plywood subfloor? If yes, what size do i need for 4ft. 6in. by 1ft. 6in?
- Q Can this be used on partially rotted plywood subfloor? If yes, what size do i need for 4ft. 6in. ...... Read more answer nowAsked by July 19, 2021 12:43 pmonAnswered by the admin
Yes, you can use the LiquidWood and WoodEpox to make your repair. 2 pints covers approximately 58 cubic inches, 2 quarts 116 cubic inches and 2 gallons 462 cubic inches. Can it be used to repair rotted railroad ties used for landscaping?
- Q Can it be used to repair rotted railroad ties used for landscaping? answer nowAsked by June 18, 2021 11:19 amonAnswered by the admin
Yes Can I mix liquid wood A an B in a regular plastic cup?
- Q Can I mix liquid wood A an B in a regular plastic cup? answer nowAsked by June 12, 2021 10:24 amonAnswered by the admin
yes I have an area of 25 cubic inches. What size Abatron wood epox kit do I need?
- Q I have an area of 25 cubic inches. What size Abatron wood epox kit do I need? answer nowAsked by June 9, 2021 2:52 pmonAnswered by the admin
The 2 pint size of WoodEpox will cover 58 cubic inches. My liquid wood part B has discolored to a light brown. Is this a problem. Is there a expiration date?
- Q My liquid wood part B has discolored to a light brown. Is this a problem. Is there a expiration d...... Read more answer nowAsked by May 28, 2021 10:41 amonAnswered by the admin
There is at least a one year shelf life or longer as long as it's stored at room temps with the caps sealed tightly. You can mix a little part a & b together to see if they cure. If they do, then you should be good to use the product.