General Purpose Thinner and Cleaning Solvent for Epoxies and Other Liquid Polymers.
Features and Benefits: Extremely low viscosity and compatibility with epoxies makes this an ideal thinner for various Abatron products. Very effective as a cleaning solvent.
Technical Characteristics: See Safety Data Sheet for technical characteristics and safety information.
Customer Questions & Answers
- hello, can abosolv be used to clean dried liquid wood on concrete or pavers ?
- Q hello, can abosolv be used to clean dried liquid wood on concrete or pavers ? answer nowAsked by August 22, 2021 5:38 pmonAnswered by the admin
You can try it, or you could use another solvent like Acetone or Xylene. Once the product is cured, it can be difficult to remove. I can't find any Absolve near me and can't seem to buy it online what is your recommendation?
- Q I can't find any Absolve near me and can't seem to buy it online what is your recommendation? answer nowAsked by April 3, 2021 4:55 pmonAnswered by the admin
You can use acetone, xylene or alcohol in place of Abosolv. Can Absolv be used to thin Wood Epox? If so, at what ratio?
- Q Can Absolv be used to thin Wood Epox? If so, at what ratio? answer nowAsked by February 3, 2019 11:22 pmonAnswered by the admin
You should only thin the WoodEpox with the LiquidWood. If LiquidWood® can be thinned using Abosolv, canit also be thinned with alcohol or acetone? My wood restoration kit didn't include Abosolv.
- I purchased one of your wood restorationkits that did not include Absolv. In response to a question, you suggested, using an isopropyl alcohol product to smooth the surface when applying WoodEpox. Do you mean the 70% or 90% isopropyl alcohol products sold in drug stores? Someone else suggested using acetone. Is acetone appropriate? Would say the 90% isopropyl alcohol product be my best bet?