ABOJET® CRACK-INJECTION SYSTEM: “Weld” Cracked Structural Elements Back Together.
Uses: Restore monolithic integrity to cracked structural elements by injecting an epoxy compound into the crack to fill and “weld” it back together. Seals foundations and below-grade walls against water seepage. The Abojet series of resins is most commonly used in the restoration of load-bearing walls such as foundations, retaining walls, abutments, swimming pools, dams, decks, silos, bridge piers, columns, domes, concrete pipes, and tanks.
Features and Benefits: Since Abojet bonds permanently and is stronger than concrete, the “welded” wall can be stronger than the original. It is the perfect solution where structural requirements cannot be compromised and a dependable, cost-effective alternative to demolition.
The Abojet Crack Injection Process: The Abojet system consists of a resin and hardener packaged in a single cartridge. When the barrier separating them is plunged, the mixture begins to harden. Injected into a crack or cavity, it hardens within minutes or longer depending on temperature. The hardened system is dimensionally stable and virtually shrink-free.
Abojet 8610-1 meets ASTM C881 Type III, Grade 1, Class B, C.
Abojet 8610-3 meets ASTM C881 Types I and II, Grade 1, Class B, C.
Abojet 8702-3 meets ASTM C881 Type II, Grade 2, Class B, C.
Each 10 fluid ounce cartridge fills 18 cubic inches; nozzles included. Cartridges and nozzles sold separately for quart and gallon volume packaging.
|8610-3||< .5 in (1 cm)|
|8702-3||> .5 in (1 cm)|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Does it come in different colors... like a faded red?
- Q Does it come in different colors... like a faded red? answer nowAsked by May 4, 2020 10:26 amonAnswered by the admin No. Does abojet work well on and adhere to granite?
- Q Does abojet work well on and adhere to granite? answer nowAsked by March 19, 2020 1:13 pmonAnswered by the admin Aboject is an injectable structural crack injection product. Most uses for it included injecting into poured concrete walls, etc. Please call our technical department for assistance.Answered by the admin
The Abojet is a structural wall crack injection product. It's designed to be injected in damned up cracks on poured concrete walls or similar projects. Does this work with a cracked or crumbling gypsum based concrete (aka Gypcrete)?
- Q Does this work with a cracked or crumbling gypsum based concrete (aka Gypcrete)? answer nowAsked by September 22, 2019 9:58 amonAnswered by the admin
Abojet is a structual wall crack injections system to be used on poured concrete walls. How thin is Abojet 8610-1 relative to water?
- Q How thin is Abojet 8610-1 relative to water? answer nowAsked by August 30, 2019 11:52 amonAnswered by the admin
It would be along the lines consistency of a very thin vaseline. Recently, a corner in our basement began to leak when it rains. We now notice long cracks in the corner. Not clear yet from where the water is coming. If applied during a dry spell, will Abojet seal the leak, permanently? The basement is poured concrete, not blocks. Thanks
- Q Recently, a corner in our basement began to leak when it rains. We now notice long cracks in the ...... Read more answer nowAsked by May 1, 2019 10:57 pmonAnswered by the admin
You can use Abojet on the structural wall cracks for seal the leaks. You'll have to dam up the cracks with Aboweld 55-1 while installing injection ports every 8-10 inches. The Abojet is applied through the ports.