Sag-Resistant Epoxy Paste for Concrete Repair. Use on Vertical, Overhead, and Horizontal Surfaces Without Forms.
Uses: Fill cracks, replace missing concrete, and permanently bond concrete and most rigid materials. Aboweld 55-1 excels at both industrial and home repairs. Restore columns, walls, ceilings, foundations, pools, rails, stair risers and treads, sculptures, and more. It is also great for installing machinery, posts, precasts, and other structural components.
Features and Benefits: Aboweld 55-1 has tenacious adhesion and structural strength that make it suitable for even the most punishing environments. It is slump resistant up to 3/8” thick on vertical surfaces and can be applied overhead. Aboweld 55-1 is shrink-free and chemical resistant. It even hardens under water.
Technical Characteristics: Mixing ratio: 1:1. 100% solids. Pot life: approximately 20-30 minutes. Hardens in 1-6 hours depending on temperature. Color: light gray.
Meets ASTM C881/C882 Type III, Grade 3, Class B, C.
See product test data below.
This product is GreenGuard® Certified, meaning that it has been 3rd party verified to contain virtually no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds).
Contact customer service for information on cold-weather hardeners.
Customer Questions & Answers
- I have a crack of 1-1.5 inches in the foundation wall running 2 feet in my crawlspace. The area is always dry. Would you recommend the Crack injection system or the Weld? I am leaning toward the latter. Or perhaps some combination?
- I want to repair a garage floor where some re-bar is showing. Is there any other prep needed before using this to fill the chipped floor?
- What do you clean up aboweld 55 1 with.
- Q What do you clean up aboweld 55 1 with. answer nowAsked by May 10, 2022 4:11 pmonAnswered by the admin
Acetone, xylene or alcohol. I would like to use the aboweld to repair a flaw in recently poured concrete. Is there a minimum curing time we would need to wait before applying the Aboweld?
- Hi. I'd like to try this out for a repair on a commercial (hotel/fitness club) swimming pool. Do you offer any smaller sample sizes that I can use to test a small area?