Tread Spread™ Slip-Resistant Epoxy Coating
Help Prevent Slip and Fall Accidents with TREAD SPREAD.
Tread Spread is a spreadable epoxy coating that includes a slip-resistant aggregate. Simply mix and spread wherever additional traction is needed. Bonds tenaciously to concrete, wood, metal, fiberglass, and most rigid surfaces. Use on wet, dry, and underwater surfaces. High-traction and easy to apply. Much more durable and long lasting than tapes. Exceeds OSHA and ADA recommendations for slip resistance in both wet and dry conditions.
Applications: Pools, decks, loading docks, locker rooms, boats, steps, ramps, and other surfaces where slip resistance is needed.
Colors: Safety Yellow and Slate Gray
Coverage: 24 square feet x 1/16 inch thick per gallon
Hardening Time: 1 hour approx.
Weight per gallon: 12.5 lb.
Packaging: 2 Pint Kit, 2 Quart Kit, 2 Gallon Kit
Tread Spread Application Guide
Tread Spread - Adding Traction To An Accessibility Ramp
Customer Questions & Answers
- I have a wheel chair ramp that gets very slippery when iced up during winter months, is this product suitable for Ice or is there another product you sell better for these conditions.
- Can you apply over a painted surface?
- Q Can you apply over a painted surface? answer nowAsked by October 11, 2021 1:01 pmonAnswered by the admin
Yes, but be sure to scuff up the painted surface so the Tread Spread adheres well. Can this be applied to painted surfaces?
- Q Can this be applied to painted surfaces? answer nowAsked by June 7, 2021 10:49 amonAnswered by the admin
Yes, but you will need to scuff up or sand the surface so the product adheres well to it. Can this be applied on slate steps that will be submerged after application has cured?
- Q Can this be applied on slate steps that will be submerged after application has cured? answer nowAsked by April 12, 2021 9:39 pmonAnswered by the admin
Yes, be sure to scuff the slate prior to application so the Tread Spread adheres well. is it tintable?
- Q is it tintable? answer nowAsked by February 20, 2020 1:20 pmonAnswered by the admin Tread Spread is available in the standard 2 colors as described, slate gray and safety yellow. You can call our technical department at 800-445-1754 to discuss other options.