Tread Spread™ Slip-Resistant Epoxy Coating
Help Prevent Slip and Fall Accidents with TREAD SPREAD.
Tread Spread is a spreadable epoxy coating that includes a slip-resistant aggregate. Simply mix and spread wherever additional traction is needed. Bonds tenaciously to concrete, wood, metal, fiberglass, and most rigid surfaces. Use on wet, dry, and underwater surfaces. High-traction and easy to apply. Much more durable and long lasting than tapes. Exceeds OSHA and ADA recommendations for slip resistance in both wet and dry conditions.
Applications: Pools, decks, loading docks, locker rooms, boats, steps, ramps, and other surfaces where slip resistance is needed.
Colors: Safety Yellow and Slate Gray
Coverage: 24 square feet x 1/16 inch thick per gallon
Hardening Time: 1 hour approx.
Weight per gallon: 12.5 lb.
Packaging: 2 Pint Kit, 2 Quart Kit, 2 Gallon Kit
Customer Questions & Answers
- is it tintable?
- Q is it tintable? answer nowAsked by February 20, 2020 1:20 pmonAnswered by the admin Tread Spread is available in the standard 2 colors as described, slate gray and safety yellow. You can call our technical department at 800-445-1754 to discuss other options. What is the temperature range to apply tread spread outside?
- Q What is the temperature range to apply tread spread outside? answer nowAsked by November 13, 2019 3:18 pmonAnswered by the admin Air temps & substrate temps must be at least 50 or higher. We have brown vinyl treads on our interior church stairs and want a safety yellow anti slip coating on the front edge. Would this product stick to vinyl?
- Is Tread Spread mildew resistant?
- Q Is Tread Spread mildew resistant? answer nowAsked by September 2, 2019 7:22 amonAnswered by the admin
Yes. Can this be applied underwater?
- Q Can this be applied underwater? answer nowAsked by August 8, 2019 12:32 amonAnswered by the admin
No. Once applied and cured it can be submerged in water.