Universal Clear Primer and Sealer.
This heavy-duty, versatile primer is water and weather resistant. Use on both dry and damp surfaces. It excels as a primer for concrete, metal, and wood. Penetrates weathered wood and seals concrete. Works as a tie-coat between epoxy surfaces.
TYPICAL TEST RESULTS
|Application||Brush, Spraygun, Paint Roller|
|Coverage Per Gal||320 sq. ft. x 1 mil|
|Pot Life||2-3 days|
|Hardening Time||Approx. 1 hour|
Customer Questions & Answers
- in the video they prime the glazing rabbit, install pane & then prime the outer sash. Would there be negative ramifications to priming both rabbit & sash prior to pane installation?
- I have a project using new cedar tongue and groove oriented vertically as siding. The material is all vertical grain and kiln dried. Would Primkote work to block the tannins in the wood and seal the end grain sufficiently to prevent water wicking back up into the finished material? Would liquid wood work as an alternative to Primkote?
- Can wood epox be used without a primer?
- Q Can wood epox be used without a primer? answer nowAsked by July 10, 2019 8:40 pmonAnswered by the admin
Yes, you can apply WoodEpox to the bare wood. You can also use the LiquidWood as a primer to the WoodEpox. Want to buy
- Q Want to buy answer nowAsked by May 14, 2019 5:05 pmonAnswered by the admin
You can place an order on our website or call us at 800-445-1754 to place an order over the phone. 1. What is the maximum length of time to leave finished repairs, using the liquid wood and wood epox, on windows, before priming? 2. Can primers other than the Primkote be used without lowering quality? 3. What type primer is best to use - an epoxy or is another type good?
- Q 1. What is the maximum length of time to leave finished repairs, using the liquid wood and wood e...... Read more answer nowAsked by March 15, 2019 8:34 amonAnswered by the admin
There is no time limit to prime and/or paint over the LiquidWood or WoodEpox. You can use any good quality primer of your choice.