Aluminum-Filled, Epoxy, Structural Adhesive Putty.
Patch, bond, and resurface metal, structural components, patterns, molds, pipes, tanks, sculptures, and appliances. Forms a permanent bond with metals, ceramics, glass, fiberglass, and most rigid surfaces.
Technical Characteristics: Lb/gal: 12.5; Kg/L: 1.5. Pot Life 1 hour. Color: Gray
Uses: Applications are nearly limitless. Permanently repair any decorative or structural metal components. Also use these products on ceramic, glass, fiberglass, and most rigid surfaces. They offer the perfect solution to restore and rebuild metal window frames, sinks, pipes, gates, fences, stair rails, tanks, pipelines, off-shore rigs, vehicles, engines, tools, molds, frames, ship decks, bulkheads, hulls, stacks, masts, and more.
Features & Benefits: This compound offers versatility and resistance to wear and tear, even in high impact environments. It is shrink-free, dimensionally stable, and unaffected by atmospheric conditions, water, salt, alkalis, diluted acids, most solvents, oil, and grease. Resists temperatures up to 212°F (100ºC). Apply in any thickness. The cured product is easy to machine with standard tools and can be painted.
TYPICAL TEST RESULTS
|Adhesive Shear Strength||175-211||2,200||17.24 - 20.69|
|Hardness Shore D||81|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Could MetalFix P be used to repair a leak in an aluminum gutter? These are pretty heavy-duty Alcoa gutters from the 1950s. Thank you.
- How long do you have to wait to paint the Metalfix P ?
- Q How long do you have to wait to paint the Metalfix P ? answer nowAsked by Nicola DEFILIPPO on December 5, 2018 2:53 pmAnswered by the admin
24-48 hours Which is the application temperature?
- Q Which is the application temperature? answer nowAsked by Cecilia Fernández on July 9, 2018 12:36 amAnswered by the admin At least 50 degrees. I have a set of metal porch posts made from square tubing that are rusting at their anchor into the concrete porch.they are original to the 70 year old house. I need to fix them & have some questions. First do I Stabilize the rust with one of your products & then use metal fix p to rebuild the rusted out parts? Also where the metal post meets the concrete, there are places where the concrete has flaked out creating a divet that holds water. I am assuming I need to patch that area but what product do I use? I would appreciate any help you can provide
- Q I have a set of metal porch posts made from square tubing that are rusting at their anchor into t...... Read more answer nowAsked by Jolyn mikow on February 27, 2018 8:11 pmAnswered by the admin
Our recommendation is to patch and repair with Metalfix, treat rust and posts with POR-15, and fill depressions with ABOCRETE. For technical support call (800) 445-1754.
Steel-Filled Epoxy Structural Adhesive. Pourable.Steel-Filled Liquid Adhesive and Casting Compound. Casting version of FerroBond-P™. Choose when flowing consistency is needed for pouring. Excell...VIEW DETAILS
Aluminum-Filled Epoxy Structural Adhesive. Pourable.Aluminum-Filled Adhesive and Casting Compound. For patterns, molds, prototypes, castings, and all applications where a castable, fluid, MetalFix-P™ is nee...VIEW DETAILS