BestBond® Joint Sealant
High Strength, Self-Leveling Liquid Epoxy for Filling and Sealing Joints in Concrete.
Uses: BestBond Joint Sealant permanently fills and seals cracks in concrete, stone, masonry, and most rigid surfaces. For use on horizontal substrates. Commonly used fill and seal control joints, expansion joints, and saw cuts. BestBond Joint Sealant can also be used to seal patio, deck and pool cracks and joints. It is an excellent sealant for commercial and industrial applications.
Features & Benefits: BestBond Joint Sealant features higher elongation, allowing for movement and settling of the concrete. It hardens quickly and resists water, chemicals, and UV. It is shrink-free and contains no water or solvents. For exterior or interior applications. 9 fluid ounce cartridge fits in hand-held caulking gun for easy installation.
Technical Characteristics: Hardens in 35-60 minutes depending on temperature. Pre-packaged cartridges fill 16 cubic inches. Bulk packaging is also available and can be applied by trowel or squeegee. Color: gray.
See technical data sheet below.
TYPICAL TEST RESULTS
|Hardening Time minutes, appx.||35-60|
|Hardness Shore A (D)||80 (30)|
|Tensile Strength psi||140|
|Application Temperature °F||50-90|
Customer Questions & Answers
- BestBond® Joint Sealant do you have spec brochure indicating available colors? can we broadcast some anti slip additive into it??
- Do you have how to videos or instructions online for this product?
- Q Do you have how to videos or instructions online for this product? answer nowAsked by October 23, 2018 1:23 pmonAnswered by the admin
No. The product comes with instructions. i have an elevated concrete deck at my marina that was poured with no expansion joints (2" in depth with no mesh). The deck has now cracked creating its own expansion joints. i would like to saw cut the cracks (2 - 3" wide) and put a flexible expansion joint joint material in. Is there a pourable type product to address my need?
- Can I use this product in lieu of silicon on a leaky door frame/threshold?
- Q Can I use this product in lieu of silicon on a leaky door frame/threshold? answer nowAsked by September 17, 2018 10:16 amonAnswered by the admin
This is a concrete restoration product. Please call our technical department at 800-445-1754. Can this product be used to fill mortar losses in stone foundations?
- Q Can this product be used to fill mortar losses in stone foundations? answer nowAsked by September 11, 2018 11:28 amonAnswered by the admin
You should replace mortar with mortar.