Water Epoxy Floor Coating System
Combines beauty, durability, slip resistance, ease of application, and water resistance.
This high gloss system is ideal for high traffic walking surfaces, hospitals, playrooms, utility rooms, and basements. East maintenance. Low odor during application. Recommended for indoor use. The system includes a color base coat, vinyl color chips, and a clear acrylic topcoat. Pull-off strength 298 Psi (2.05 Mpa). Hardens in approximately 2 hours. both standard and custom colors available.
- 3 gallon kit with 10 lb. vinyl chips (Coverage: 430 sq. ft. x 4 mils)
- 10 gallon kit with 40 lb. vinyl chips (Coverage: 1,700 sq. ft. x 4 mils)
Customer Questions & Answers
- who should I ask to see about installing it for me? Carpenter, etc? Is it suitable for a kitchen floor and exposed back porch, as well as carport concrete?
- Do you have any reference photos that show the appearance of the different Water Epoxy Floor Coating System colors applied on floors? Thanks in advance
- Can this be installed over Abotar?
- Q Can this be installed over Abotar? answer nowAsked by September 5, 2018 7:26 pmonAnswered by the admin
Please call our technical department at 800-445-1754. Can this be used on worn kitchen floor tiles (vinyl?)?
- Q Can this be used on worn kitchen floor tiles (vinyl?)? answer nowAsked by May 9, 2018 12:42 pmonAnswered by the admin
no can it be applied to outdoor porch?
- Q can it be applied to outdoor porch? answer nowAsked by April 26, 2018 7:15 pmonAnswered by the admin