Nu-Wal Plaster Restoration System
Makes Walls Look Like New Again.
The Nu-Wal system conceals cracks and holes, producing a smooth consistent wall surface that looks like new. It works by covering and reinforcing whole walls and ceilings with an estomeric saturant (#2500 coating) and fiberglass mat which can be painted or papered. Cracks do not re-appear, and the surface resists impacts, abrasions, rot, and decay. The non-flammable material is perfect for indoor use and has no toxic fumes. The Nu-Wall system is durable, long-lasting, and easy to install. Repairing plaster with Nu-Wall conforms to all the requirements of ASTM E-1795 and ASTM E-1797 of liquid coatings for leaded paint in buildings.
- 2 gallons of saturant and 1 roll of 40 ft. mat covers 160 sq. ft.
- 6 gallons of saturant and 1 roll of 120 ft. mat covers 480 sq. ft.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Does this product also act as an effective air barrier for exterior walls? If yes, do you have specs for perm rating etc?
- Can this be used over cement blocks to get a smooth paintable surface?
- Q Can this be used over cement blocks to get a smooth paintable surface? answer nowAsked by May 11, 2020 7:27 pmonAnswered by the admin
No. It's a plaster wall resurfacing product. Can you just cover the cracked area or does the whole wall need to be coved? Can I still used a good primer?
- Q Can you just cover the cracked area or does the whole wall need to be coved? Can I still used a g...... Read more answer nowAsked by May 4, 2020 10:09 amonAnswered by the admin This product is for the entire wall. We have another product, Krack Kote, which is for fixing cracks only. You can prime over either one of the products. After you apply this system , can you apply paint directly on top? or do you need to skim the wall?
- Q After you apply this system , can you apply paint directly on top? or do you need to skim the wall? answer nowAsked by May 1, 2020 12:15 pmonAnswered by the admin You can prime or paint right over it. I have spiderweb like cracks in all walls in my bedroom.The plaster is not on lath. It is on plaster board. The plaster is coming away from that. Do I need to remove all the loose stuff.,Believe me these wall are so bad.