Steel-Filled Epoxy Structural Adhesive Putty.
Repair or fill metal components, castings, tanks, and magnetic fixtures. Preferred to Metalfix-P where heavier weight, magnetism, or highest heat transfer are the main criteria. Lb/gal: 20.5; Kg/L: 2.5. Pot Life 1 hour. Color: Dark Gray
Uses: Applications are nearly limitless. Permanently repair any decorative or structural metal components. Also use these products on ceramic, glass, fiberglass, and most rigid surfaces. They offer the perfect solution to restore and rebuild metal window frames, sinks, pipes, gates, fences, stair rails, tanks, pipelines, off-shore rigs, vehicles, engines, tools, molds, frames, ship decks, bulkheads, hulls, stacks, masts, and more.
Features & Benefits: This compound offers versatility and resistance to wear and tear, even in high impact environments. It is shrink-free, dimensionally stable, and unaffected by atmospheric conditions, water, salt, alkalis, diluted acids, most solvents, oil, and grease. Resists temperatures up to 212°F (100ºC). Apply in any thickness. The cured product is easy to machine with standard tools and can be painted.
TYPICAL TEST RESULTS
|Adhesive Shear Strength||175-211||2,200||17,24-20,69|
|Hardness Shore D||80|
Customer Questions & Answers
- I need to repair a vise mounting foot, it appears to be cast steel, would the putty or liquid be a better option? An once it fully cures can I machine it down?
- can this be used to repair cast iron handrail parts that have broken pieces
- Q can this be used to repair cast iron handrail parts that have broken pieces answer nowAsked by Bodo Leder on October 10, 2021 8:30 amAnswered by the admin
Yes What is your best product to repair cast iron fence?
- Q What is your best product to repair cast iron fence? answer nowAsked by John on September 28, 2021 9:29 amAnswered by the admin
You can use the Ferrobond P. I have some wood working tool tables (drill press, bandsaw and jig saw) that have cracks and drill holes. Can your putty be used to repair these tables. Once repaired how hard will the repair be and will it stand up to the kind of use a typical drill press table would be subject to? Thanks.
- What could I use on pot metal? I repair antiques, usually small pieces.
- Q What could I use on pot metal? I repair antiques, usually small pieces. answer nowAsked by Juliet on May 10, 2021 2:37 pmAnswered by the admin
You can use MetalFix-P or Ferrobond-P.