All-purpose Liquid Adhesive.
Often used for structural and laminating applications. Creates a high strength structural bond with high overall impact resistance. Bonds ceramics, glass, metal, wood, stone, and most rigid surfaces. Food grade. Tack free in approx. 4 hours. Apply with a brush, roller, or squeeze bottle.
Color: Translucent Amber
TYPICAL TEST RESULTS
Customer Questions & Answers
- Would I be able to use epotron to glue and fill a round wooden dough bowl that was dropped and is now in two pieces.will I need to figure out how to clamp the round bowl while this product dries?
- I have a 8" x 8" treated wood post for a gazebo that has some 1/4" to 1/2" cracks. Which product would you recommend to use to repair and seal the cracks? Thanks.
- Which of your wood repair products would be best to put 2 pieces of aged pressure treated wood back together. I have outdoor steps with a rail and someone threw a heavy object that totally broke apart one of the balusters. Can this be saved?
- I see the response to the 95-degree question, but I have a south-facing window in Hollywood CA. It will get direct sunlight and we do have 100 degree days. Can I still use liquid wood to thin the epoxy? I was all ready to go until I saw that temperature caveat. Thank you.
- I am repairing rotted wood on my front porch. I have some very small cracks that I want to fill with Woodepox. I have read that when trying to fill a small crack with Woodepox, it is best to thin it. In Virginia the temperatures reach 95 often. So my question is this. Should I use epotron to thin the woodepox?