All Purpose Epoxy Adhesive for Structural Bonding.
Uses: Epotron 5 is used for structural bonding and laminating applications. It creates a high-strength structural bond with virtually any substrate. It can be used on wood, stone, metal, ceramics, glass, fiberglass, and more.
Features & Benefits: Produces permanent, tenacious adhesion. Hardens with high compressive strength, high tensile strength, and excellent impact resistance. Variable mixing ratio allows the user to adjust the final strength and flexibility characteristics as needed. Epotron 5 can be applied in any thickness and fully resists shrinkage. It can be used indoors or outdoors. Food grade.
Technical Characteristics: Color: Clear, translucent amber. Tack free in approximately 4 hours. Apply with a brush, roller, or squeeze bottle. Mix 2:1 by volume or adjust as needed.
TYPICAL TEST RESULTS
Customer Questions & Answers
- Can you thin abatron wood wood with abosolv? Or would I need to purchase liquid wood for that?
- Q Can you thin abatron wood wood with abosolv? Or would I need to purchase liquid wood for that? answer nowAsked by July 11, 2021 12:31 pmonAnswered by the admin
You can only thin the WoodEpox with the LiquidWood. I have used your WoodEpox products for over 30 years. They are my go to products for dryrot repairs on my jobs. I now have a 2" x 8" barge rafter that is rotted along its entire bottom edge. I plan to cut about 3 1/2" off of its entire length on the lower half of the rafter and glue a new piece of wood to it using a structural epoxy resin, screws, and then putty as a filler. I would prefer that the resin be thicker with ample set time so it will squeeze out when I drive the screws in. Which of your products will work best for this?
- Would I be able to use epotron to glue and fill a round wooden dough bowl that was dropped and is now in two pieces.will I need to figure out how to clamp the round bowl while this product dries?
- I have a 8" x 8" treated wood post for a gazebo that has some 1/4" to 1/2" cracks. Which product would you recommend to use to repair and seal the cracks? Thanks.
- Which of your wood repair products would be best to put 2 pieces of aged pressure treated wood back together. I have outdoor steps with a rail and someone threw a heavy object that totally broke apart one of the balusters. Can this be saved?