Opaque quartz sand particles which impart color, texture, and slip resistance to concrete.
RESURFACING WITH DECORATIVE COLORGRIT:
Rejuvenate ugly, damaged concrete using this simple method:
1. Patch concrete and fill cracks with Abocrete.
2. Prime concrete with Primkote 8006-1.
3. Apply Abocrete to concrete with roller or squeegee or by pouring.
4. Before Abocrete hardens, densely broadcast ColorGrit onto it. Sweep off the excess after Abocrete hardens.
Coverage: approximately 1/3 lb. ColorGrit per sq. ft.
Abatron offers many ColorGrit choices that can be mixed to your preference. The pictured samples illustrate pre-mixed ColorGrit selections.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Do you have a link to the colors of grit you have for sale. The only one I can find is https://www.abatron.com/product/colorgrit/ That link says you have many colors. Where can I find all the colors you offer? Thank you
- Q Do you have a link to the colors of grit you have for sale. The only one I can find is https://ww...... Read more answer nowAsked by March 31, 2020 12:35 pmonAnswered by the admin
The colors are listed on that particular link. If there is another color you wish to order, please contact customer service at 800-445-1754 to see if it is available. Do you have a picture of the biege color grit. The picture above looks different than on one of the front step project I viewed. Is it a light tan or biege color?