Acrylic Basement Waterproof Coating
Seals seeping foundations permanently.
This tough, flexible coating permanently waterproofs poured concrete and concrete block. Can also be used on clay tile, stucco, and wood. Resists hydrostatic pressure. Its high alkali resistance allows use over green concrete. Mix with silica sand to repair stucco, walls, and foundations. No special tools required. Brush, roll, or spray onto the surface. Easy water clean-up. Very low odor. Tint with universal colorants if desired. Two coats recommended for rough surfaces and mortar joints. Ivory.
Coverage: 100 sq. ft. per gallon appx.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Once dry, can the Acrylic Basement Waterproofing Coating be covered over with Dry-Loc compound to match the remainder of the basement walls ?
- Will this work on a 100 year old concrete basement floor that has some spalling? If an object is placed on the floor, moisture will develop under it.
- does this work on vettrus clay tile with spots of spots of solid paint
- Q does this work on vettrus clay tile with spots of spots of solid paint answer nowAsked by April 5, 2020 12:47 pmonAnswered by the admin
Please call our technical department at 800-445-1754 for assistance. Can this product be used to coat hardwood floors. The description mentions wood, but no particulars.
- Q Can this product be used to coat hardwood floors. The description mentions wood, but no particulars. answer nowAsked by February 24, 2020 6:47 pmonAnswered by the admin We haven't actually tried this, but it may work as long as you make sure the floor is completely clean. We suggest making a small test area before applying over the entire floor. Is there a primer or something you can use to already painted walls?
- Q Is there a primer or something you can use to already painted walls? answer nowAsked by October 24, 2019 7:39 amonAnswered by the admin
We do not have a product for that application.