Fast-Hardening, Slump-Resistant Adhesive Epoxy Paste.
Uses: Aboweld 8708-2 is used to fill, seal, bond, and repair concrete and other rigid surfaces. It can be used as a dam to seal non-moving cracks prior to structural
Features & Benefits: Hardens very quickly. Patched surfaces can be solid in as little as 10-20 minutes! Its paste consistency resists slumping and can be applied up to
3/8” thick on vertical surfaces.
Technical Characteristics: Mixing ratio: 1:1. 100% solids. Hardens in 10-20 minutes. Color: Gray (white/black).
Customer Questions & Answers
- If I use aboweld 8708-2 to fill some vertical cracks, will Aboweld properly adhere to it when I put my finish coat on it.
- HI: Made raised concrete garden bed. Found out when lawn is trimmed , the cutter, slashed the surface at first superficially now after half a year, that part appears like layered pancakes and part has crumbled. Read about your product and wondered if I need, either to clean completely that part or use the concrete residue as part of the repair together with your product. Thanks in advance for your reply. Sarah
- Q HI: Made raised concrete garden bed. Found out when lawn is trimmed , the cutter, slashed the sur...... Read more answer nowAsked by August 27, 2019 7:38 pmonAnswered by the admin
You can use our Aboweld 55-1 to rebuild the surface area that has been damaged. It's a no slump, adhesive paste product. How is Aboweld 8708-2™ applied to cracks? What does "It can be used for filling or sealing non-moving cracks and holes prior to injection" mean? Prior to injecting what?
- Q How is Aboweld 8708-2™ applied to cracks? What does "It can be used for filling or sealing...... Read more answer nowAsked by May 3, 2019 3:20 pmonAnswered by the admin
You can trowel it on or use a putty knife. You can seal the surface of a crack prior to injecting a crack injection product. For example, our Abojet product. I have a missing chunk of sidewalk in front of my home. The hole is about 15”x10” and tapers from level to about 2.5 inches deep. Is there a epoxy cement product that I can pour in and fill the Hole and bond to not come loose. If need be I could drill and epoxy some type dowel to help lock it in.
- I need to patch hairline cracks in a basement floor & fill spots in window wells. Is this the correct product? If not, do you have a product for that? Thanks! Thanks
- Q I need to patch hairline cracks in a basement floor & fill spots in window wells. Is this the...... Read more answer nowAsked by April 20, 2018 11:06 amonAnswered by the admin
For filling horizontal cracks in concrete, ABOCRETE is excellent. Hairline cracks will need to be widened to get repair material into them. ABOCRETE can also be used in your window wells. The sand that comes with the kit can be used to thicken the resin/hardener blend. For vertical patching, ABOWELD 55-1 is a great choice. ABOWELD 8708-2 is similar to ABOWELD 55-1. It hardens very quickly and is a good choice if repairs must be made in minutes.