All-purpose adhesive epoxy gel.
Uses: Aboweld 55-22 is an extremely versatile adhesive and is ideal for bonding, filling and patching a wide variety of substrates. It can be used on stone, concrete, masonry, metal, ceramics, glass, fiberglass, and more.
Features and Benefits: Aboweld 55-22 can be used for both interior and exterior applications. It creates a tenacious, high-strength bond to virtually any surface. It is easy to mix and apply and resists sagging on vertical surfaces. Aboweld 55-22 is free of any solvents and is non-shrinking.
Technical Characteristics: Mixing Ratio: 2 volumes of part A to 1 volume of part B. Color: translucent gel. Apply by brush, paint roller, trowel, or squeegee. Pot life: 1-2 hours depending on temperature and amount mixed. Hardens in 2 or more hours depending on temperature. 100% solids.
Note: 15 fluid oz. cartridge requires a two-chamber caulk gun to dispense.
TYPICAL TEST RESULTS
|Hardness, Shore D||>80|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Can this be sanded or formed after it cures?
- Q Can this be sanded or formed after it cures? answer nowAsked by May 6, 2021 9:24 amonAnswered by the admin
Yes. I have a stone cellar. In one corner there are spaces between the stones where water comes in. What product might you have to fill those spaces and prevent further water damage?
- everything i read here is a non/complete answer except the last question where you suggested aboweld 55-1. We need to do our own experimenting but these products are cost prohibitive for large areas. Why not consider substantial discounts forinstance if one buys a 5 gallon bucket etc. on ALL your products. I live in los angeles area (pasadena area) a large populous area. There is only one store that carries your product and they dont carry your various product offers. On line ordering by weight is expensive. (alternatives?)
- Q everything i read here is a non/complete answer except the last question where you suggested abow...... Read more answer nowAsked by March 23, 2020 11:15 amonAnswered by the admin
The larger size product you purchase, the more economical the price is. Shipping costs are based and weight and zip code the order ships to. I have an asphalt driveway in Connecticut that has a 1/2" wide 2" deep crack that run across the full width of the Driveway (about 12 feet). Would this be the best product to use to permanently seal the crack? Driveway is perfectly Flat.
- can this product be painted? Thanks.
- Q can this product be painted? Thanks. answer nowAsked by September 19, 2019 1:49 pmonAnswered by the admin
Yes. Just be sure the scuff up the surface prior to painting.