High Build Bar Top Coating.
The results of applying Aboglass to wood grain are stunning. This high gloss epoxy coating enhances the natural beauty of wood and gives it a deeper, dimensional appearance with exceptional clarity. It also protects wood from spills, contaminants, and abrasion. Apply up to two inches thick. Use on tables, bar tops, boats, vanities, and more. Great for decoupage and encapsulating embedments. Contains no water or solvents. Note: As it contains high-purity epoxy resins, storage at room temperature is advised to avoid crystallization.
TYPICAL TEST RESULTS
|Hardening Time||45-55 min. appx.|
|Pencil Scratch Hardness||HB|
|Abrasion Resistance (volume loss)||0.1116|
|Hardness Shore D||77|
|Coverage Per Gallon||16 sq. ft. 100 mil thick|
|Viscosity, cps||1,500 – 2,000|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Can it be used over a slate stone surface?
- Q Can it be used over a slate stone surface? answer nowAsked by September 21, 2019 5:24 pmonAnswered by the admin
Please call our technical department at 800-445-1754 for assistance. can this be used to fill a slab pine wood floor to level, 2 inch deep ?
- Q can this be used to fill a slab pine wood floor to level, 2 inch deep ? answer nowAsked by August 27, 2019 12:34 pmonAnswered by the admin
No. Aboglass is a clear table top coating, not a filler product. Do you have any videos on applying this
- Q Do you have any videos on applying this answer nowAsked by July 23, 2018 7:49 pmonAnswered by the admin No Good day Can you apply it to white ceran tables and counter tops? I understand it will darken in direct sun-light
- Can this product be used on out door patio surface or lawn furniture, is it UV safe of furniture was left in the sun.